Did you mean: 

"2MB connection, what should it say speed is connected

N/A

see last post
10 REPLIES
N/A

Upgrades normaly take place in the small hours of the morning, hwoever, BT have suffered from abcklogs lately, which mean it could happen at any time, and even be delayed.

The ticket on hold message, is used so that tickets do not clog up the support queues and get in the way of answering other requests.

Once it comes off hold, it is palce back in the queue, and answered in rotational order.

PlusNet will either advice you of the inability to provide 2Mb, that yoru service is active or of a delay, in which case it is put back on hold.

However, in all cases, you the customer will normaly be aware that the upgrade has been completed before PlusNet do.
N/A

thanks for the quick and informative response!

Hope its not delayed!
N/A

ticket now says

We would like to inform you that your Contact Us Ticket has now been returned to the BOT - Regrades Due pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

Im assuming this means its delayed!
Community Veteran

No, your ticket comes off hold automatically after 7 days so PN (Broadband Operations Team - BOT) can progress it. It does not related to it being delayed. and is a normal action for regrade tickets.
N/A

oh well fingers crossed then
N/A

oh well, didint happen today then, and nothing to advise whats happened?
N/A

Still nothing changed with my connection, and plusnet hadnt got back to me so i had to ring and they are going to look into it....
More waiting.... Cry
N/A

well its now telling me the upgrade has been completed, an di am getting faster downloads however when I connect to the internet, it still pops up saying 576kbps ? Should this be different now.?

an how much differnce do people notic ein browsing webpages? mines not that great?
N/A

What speeds do you get from the speed tester?

I have seen reports where modems don't bother to show the new speed during an upgrade. Reinstalling the drivers has been known to help int hose cases.
N/A

speed tester reports

17-11-2004 17:42:32 - 1831

so i assume its ok, just wondered as i thought it would change on modem reading?