cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

portal

N/A

portal

Hi I was looking ar f and q and it says " to obtain speed change visit and request at portal" where is the "portal" please this is concerning the max speed in April
3 REPLIES
N/A

portal

This is the portal, ie the Plus net Website where all details will be published and made available at the appropriate time.

When the options are released you will be able to apply for the upgrade here, from the site.

Hope that helps.
lowry
Grafter

portal

Hi there,
The portal is the 'member centre' part of the Plus.net website which allows account changes, access to useful tools such as webmail and 'my referrals', e-mail configuration settings, etc.

Perhaps that might be an idea I might raise in the ideas and suggestions forum later, make the portal be known as the Portal in the navigation of the PlusNet site instead of the conflicting terminology that currently exists. The 'Member Centre' is referred to as the portal in service status but is known as the member centre on the actual portal part of the site. At least, that is how I understand it to be...

matt Wink
N/A

portal

thankyou both for the reply, I now know where to look as thre was not any clear info on that once again thanks pcsni and lowry Cheesy