N/A

port forwarding help

Forwarding parameters

Port forwarding mapping parameters
Protocol
Server Name
Port number
Server IP Address

What is it asking on the asdl router that plusnet have supplied me , when it says server name.

My network ip address 192.168.0.13, my internet address is 212.159.***.*** and i want to Open UDP port 9110 for gamevoice so:
protocol -I choose udp
server name -(IM STUCK WITH THIS HELP)
port number- 9110~9110
server ip - (PERSUME THIS IS MY INTERNEL NETWORK) 192.168.0.13

is this correct and has anybody managed to open ports on the asdl router supplied by plusnet

1 REPLY
N/A

RE: port forwarding help

Are you sure you have this right if its the same router as mine which is the one off plus.net the server name says service name.

Any way the protocol is tcp or udp server or service name can be anything normal the service name ie indent for port 113. just call yours game.
port number is clear and the server ip is the ip of the pc which you want to forward it to in your case 192.168.0.13.

It does work with no problems as long as you get the ports right. Most things need 2 ports, if you have any problems you can use a port finder to get the other port

> Forwarding parameters
>
> Port forwarding mapping parameters
> Protocol
> Server Name
> Port number
> Server IP Address
>
> What is it asking on the asdl router that plusnet have supplied me , when it says server name.
>
> My network ip address 192.168.0.13, my internet address is 212.159.***.*** and i want to Open UDP port 9110 for gamevoice so:
> protocol -I choose udp
> server name -(IM STUCK WITH THIS HELP)
> port number- 9110~9110
> server ip - (PERSUME THIS IS MY INTERNEL NETWORK) 192.168.0.13
>
> is this correct and has anybody managed to open ports on the asdl router supplied by plusnet
>
>