cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor speed

N/A

poor speed

is it just me or are other people getting very slow conections, i keep running various speed tests from other sites and this one and i am getting this most of the time. It has been well above the 1840kbps but has started to get very slow and seems to be freezing, unless i open another page and try again...

53.3 kbps 56k Dial Up
64 kbps ISDN 1 Channel
128 kbps ISDN Dual Channel
460 kbps ADSL 500
578.8 kbps YOU
920 kbps ADSL 1000
1840 kbps ADSL 2000
9 REPLIES
N/A

poor speed

at least urs is faster than mine, flippin 460KBPS on 2megs premier
N/A

poor speed

well my ping is around 400 for no apparent reason. dling is very slow on most sites 14-15. but on speedtest it was about 180 or so. very odd.
N/A

poor speed

r u with the 2meg premier?
N/A

poor speed

yo richie, whats happening man haha. Recognise the nickname Tongue
Well PN is up and down man. I am having problems too atm, but it depends on the time and stuff. Sometimes i get max d/l speed but sometimes i dont. Not all BB are perfect.
N/A

poor speed

r u with the 2meg premier?

I am with 2 mb premier, it seems to have gone up again, but i must admit even thoe i was paying £29.00 with bulldog for 2mb unlimited download, they never had any problems with speed slowing right down and then up, it was allways constant, but they did have a rubbish support team, which means we get a good support team with plusnet but a unreliable speed...... Wink
N/A

poor speed

yo richie, whats happening man haha. Recognise the nickname Tongue
Well PN is up and down man. I am having problems too atm, but it depends on the time and stuff. Sometimes i get max d/l speed but sometimes i dont. Not all BB are perfect.

me :?: lol r u martin?Huh
N/A

poor speed

btw as soon as my contract is over i am leaving plusnet coz it is f*cking crap. unless things change.... Wink
N/A

poor speed

ya man! martin :lol: well yeah PlusNet is good. I do get poor speeds now and again, but thats broadband man! Not everything is perfect. But at times, it is really good and other times really bad
N/A

poor speed

hmm i was getting bad pings for a game server i play on, then i found that if i load the service a bit more i get higher speeds, funny but true. I use a program called Radmin to access my friends pc while i play the game and i get pings of 0-10 while unconnected i get 20-60