cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet problems

N/A

plusnet problems

Been hearing a lot about the various problems at plusnet. I'd just like to say I've never had any kind of serious problem. The only thing has been email not working for the odd day or two, no connection problems, getting about 5 Mbs connection speed which is pretty good. IMO a bit of a storm in a teacup.
After all they do seem to be honest enough to own up to things going wrong which is quite something in this day and age. Working in IT myself, I can quite sympathise with the engineer who had 2 sessions, 1 test & 1 live and accidently deleted the live emails. Seen that kind of thing plenty of times. Annoying but can see how it happens.
1 REPLY
N/A

plusnet problems

Hello,

I agree with you that it should not be against the individual engineer. However I do believe that it is more than a storm........ I have had connection problems for more than 3 weeks. And if you trail through the posts on this forum you see that there are many more. Mostly relating to connection problems. As well most people care less about getting full package ISP offers....mainly what people want is a stable connection. At least that is what I am after Smiley