cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet are the best (who agrees) *we have all had problems)

N/A

plusnet are the best (who agrees) *we have all had problems)

plusnet are the best (who agrees) (we have all had problems)(but they are resloved fast)
plusnet are the best even though my line goes down sometimes

plusnet are the best

thanks you so much

if people are thinking about leaving plusnet all the other isps are exatly the same

the line does go down(not for long though)
you do get disconected(but conection is restored fast)
the service is great who agreesSmiley
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: plusnet are the best (who agrees) *we have all had probl

> the service is great who agreesSmiley

I think you've been on the happy juice!

I've only had ADSL from two suppliers BT and Plusnet. Out of the two no difference in service (both had outages), in terms of value Plusnet miles ahead.

But the best? maybe, maybe not, who cares as long as it works. I'm just happy I can get ADSL again, after having to make do with dailup for tweleve months after moving house.
N/A

What are plus net doing to incentivise you to say this. It is utter bollux. They are utter crap.
N/A

To be honest , my connection is perfect and has been for about 3 weeks now. Was bad the 1st week i signed up , but not a problem since. constantly get 45k downloads. When i did have problems i got on the blower and the guys at the other end help me sort the thing out, so personally think for £23.99 a month im getting extremely good value at the moment.

N/A

my connection has been stable and excellent the past few weeks and i hope it will stay like that..

well done and thankyou plusnet
N/A

To be honest I think this post is a complete waste of time - who gives a toss who thinks plusnet are the best - Some people get a good service and some dont - at the end of the day we all pay good money and in return we should receive the service and support.
N/A

I have had my ADSL connection for sometime now. and It been plain sailing all along...a bit of rough weather at first but it calm seas now.....

As for Customer Service.....A+

I must say that I agree that all ISPs have outages and yet plusnet seem to resolve theirs quite quickly.
N/A

when it's good it's a dream
when it's bad, I feel like putting a brick through my monitor-If only they could make it more stableHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
N/A

Nope dont agree 6 months of continuous probs does not make a great ISP no matter how good CS is, its anextremely unstable network and im leaving in 4-5 months due to being tied in by contract else i would of left last month, as to their being better ISP's their are plenty if your willing to pay a little more for quality!!!!

Ali

Nildram im on my way in 4 months!
espresso_mick
Grafter

> Nildram im on my way in 4 months!

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/services/telecommunications_services/nildram_com/_review/385021/

As someone else already said in these forums. The grass is not greener on the other side.

Some people are bound to have problems no matter where you go.

Personally, I have never had any problems at all. The self install was up and running in a couple of minutes after the 10 days I had to wait for BT to do their stuff on my line.
The only down time I've had in six months was when +Net were actually upgrading the system recently.
My connection flys, I dont get disconnected for no reason and it has always been brilliant for online games.

The only negative thing I could think of was the forum speeds and they have fixed that.

N/A

I've no complaints.

I've had ADSL for 3 weeks now, it's been down twice but fixed quickly.

I got/get LCP errors? anyone know if this is common? My connection went down last night, but I don't know if it's back up yet, I'm not using it for this.

If it's not fixed when I get back tonight, I'll be confirming that the horror stories of ADSL outages are true, which is why I only took the plunge 3 weeks ago, instead of 12 months ago.

Anyone know why outages are common? I've had my phone line for 20 years and not had an outageHuh So why ADSL outages - using same copper wireHuh My phone still works okHuh Is it BT messing with ADSL in the exchange, or the ISP messing with their wiring (when connecing 3000 new users per day)Huh

How come leased lines never go downHuh

We pay £8,000 / anum for a 128K leased line at work, and it's never gone down once in 18monthsHuh