Did you mean: 

ping

N/A

ping

pings still seem to be going up,worse than yesterday,
7 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ping

Yeah, mine ping has gone again this evening the same as yesterday. I was playing around lunch-time and the ping was fine so im not sure what is happening.

Come on Plusnet, get it sorted.

Dave Allan
N/A

> pings still seem to be going up,worse than yesterday,

Same here since Sunday.
N/A

I notice that you lot are suffering a drop in pings, as I am, you are obviously gamers. I play in the jolt servers, Q3 and ut2003, my pings are usually around 30 to 40. Since late December I have had a problem. Speeds are fine early morning but increase to 90-100+ at peak times. It seems plusnet has an over subscribed service. My ping traces to different sites also suck. upstream 192 kbps, down strem 150 kbps, I dont mind but the awful response and lies I get from their support is the thing that makes me angry."This ticket is now a priority", Thats a laugh
Test your speed and voice your opinion at adsl.org.uk
N/A

As i have already said, the speed of my ADSL is NOT the problem. It is the pings. Everyday around 5pm they gradually increase to around 110 when they should be about 30-40. My speeds are fine 58-60K/sec no probs.

Dave Allan
N/A

same here speed wise but game servers are terrible,this is one of the main reasons i got dsl for low latency times but i would be better with isdn at this rate,plusnets own moh server is currently pinging around 140 for me.

N/A

> Everyday around 5pm they gradually increase to around 110 when they should be about 30-40. My speeds are fine 58-60K/sec no probs.
>
> Dave Allan

Same 4 me 2. I usually get 40-50 on our server (mohaa - 195.149.21.10Coolwith 3 peeps sharing

now I just get 100-120 with only 1 playing. I gonna raise ticket now and c what they say.

"hmmm me considers NTL 1mb"

N/A

did you guys get an answer from plus net?

my pings are now up to 100 !!!

used to be 30-40
--