cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

packet loss on cs

N/A

packet loss on cs

hi, umm as the topic tells us i am gettin packet loss (1-3 getting worse and is now 1-6) on cs any server i goto i get this, with the exception of blueyonder which happens to be the only server i dont get loss on umm here are my settings:

mtu: 1500
rwin: 17520
and everything else is also default

also my modulation: is g.dmt
wiring selection: is Line Tip/RIng
ADSL Head End: Alcatel Network Systems Inc.
DSL Head End Env: Non-Specific
VPI: 0 VCI: 38

Encapsulation Mode: PPP over ATM VCMUX (RFC2364)

Max Packet Length: 1500 1500 PCR: Line Rate

My system spec is: xp2000 / 512ddram / 32mb matrox G400

*note i have changed everysetting i could think of and find out about (MTU,Drivers,CS settings) but no joy, also i have used original drivers and tried updates from themadhouse and currently using version: 4012.099.074.000 (my modem is a AccessRunner :p)

this has been going on since i've had my adsl and is annoying considering i play cs most of the time so plz plz plz if anyone can help i would be grateful
4 REPLIES
N/A

packet loss on cs

here are some speed tests/ tweak tests i have ran:

Plusnet bandwidth test: 485.10kbps

adsl guide speedtest:
Link

dslreports tweak test:

Link

[Moderators note (by Thomas): Links edited so they don't require some users to scroll to see them.]
N/A

packet loss on cs

hmm no one seems to be replying to my thread (aimed at supports :} ) likewise with the other thread about packet loss on cs, hmm doesnt +net know much about gaming?
N/A

packet loss on cs

If you are expecting replies from support, you should be using the link:contact us system

The forums at PlusNet are often manned by support staff (mainly the customer feedback one, though the new forum software does allow them to manage all easier), however, they are not an official means of support.

The phone and link:contact us systems are the only two offical support system.
N/A

packet loss on cs

kk ty, raised a ticker :}