cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p2p

N/A

p2p

Hi peeps,

Im having major probs with p2p. Im using Soulseek & Kazaa and every single download i go for Fails everytime. Ive never had this prob before and the fact that both programs are showing this error makes me think its the connection. Anyone else ever had this before and if so how do you fix it!! My browsing is really slow aswell. Ive had this prob for about 3 days and its really doing my head in....please help!

Cheers
Si
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: p2p

Silly question maybe but are you using the Home Surf package? If so I suggest you read the T&C's that don't allow you to use P2P services.

> Hi peeps,
>
> Im having major probs with p2p. Im using Soulseek & Kazaa and every single download i go for Fails everytime. Ive never had this prob before and the fact that both programs are showing this error makes me think its the connection. Anyone else ever had this before and if so how do you fix it!! My browsing is really slow aswell. Ive had this prob for about 3 days and its really doing my head in....please help!
>
> Cheers
> Si

N/A

RE: p2p

nah ive got the real deal broadband. everythings been working fine until now...im finding that my d/l speed is really fast when i first start downloading but then it soon drops down to 0kb/s and then duffs up...have had this prob before but plusnet reckoned they'd fixed it...maybe not ay? so if you peeps at plusnet are watching...sort us out!!! or if anyone else wants to then please put all cheques payable to the SJQ Fund Inc..

cheers
Si