cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p2p downloads

N/A

p2p downloads

Is it just me or is anyone elses p2p downloads gone belly up again, I can't seem to download at more than 3kb a second, I'm using kazaa. I'm not really complaining here I realise plusnet have had there problems, but the speed I'm getting is a little ridiculous. I'm on winxp home edition using a pppoe connection and I've done the tweaks. Any advice would be welcome.

I use p2p but my name aint leecher!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: p2p downloads

> Is it just me or is anyone elses p2p downloads gone belly up again, I can't seem to download at more than 3kb a second, I'm using kazaa. I'm not really complaining here I realise plusnet have had there problems, but the speed I'm getting is a little ridiculous. I'm on winxp home edition using a pppoe connection and I've done the tweaks. Any advice would be welcome.
>
>
> I use p2p but my name aint leecher!

well, remember that when you are downloading on Kazaa, that you are downloading from other peoples computers, so it depends on their connection speed and the number of sources of the file you are trying to get Smiley
N/A

> Is it just me or is anyone elses p2p downloads gone belly up again, I can't seem to download at more than 3kb a second, I'm using kazaa. I'm not really complaining here I realise plusnet have had there problems, but the speed I'm getting is a little ridiculous. I'm on winxp home edition using a pppoe connection and I've done the tweaks. Any advice would be welcome.
>
>
Hi,

We don't have any restrictions with Peer 2 Peer but I would like to stress that some of the servers that are created on P2P networks are delivering files on dial up accounts. Hence the slow speeds.

I'd strongly suggest that the issue could be associated with the peer 2 peer network that you are part of.

Best Regards,

Dave Watson.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

>
>
> I use p2p but my name aint leecher!

Uninstall Kazaa and get Kazaa lite, use the fast track accelerator to speed up your dl's.

You can get KL from http://doa2.host.sk/index.htm