cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not very stable at all....

tony_madge
Dabbler

I must admit I am getting fed up with the service from plusnet, I get dropped connections that won't easily come back, e-mail can be a lottery... I get less than 2mb although I get e-mails saying 8mb etc etc is coming, plusnet website is sooo slooow tonight on the speed check I hit a dizzy 1.7mb..wow.... Ok I am having a moan...but then again I pay £22 a month so I feel entitled...Please plusnet get it right and reliable...please
4 REPLIES
N/A

I've just responded to my ticket giving them 7 days to et it sorted or revert me to IPstream, or I am out of here.

By that time, these problems will have been ruining my internet for nearly 1 month. Unacceptable to me i'm afraid since it worked so well before I was LLU'd without notification.

I am not going to pay PlusNet to be one of their LLU ginuea-pigs.
tony_madge
Dabbler

LLU what is that all aboutHuh I will also look for someone reliable if this continues come on plusnet get it sorted.... we are paying a lot for this service when you compare other ratesHuh
N/A

I am still on a BT connection, having tried the BT test. My service as a new customer to PN has been awful, so where does the problem lie? There is no logic, ie exchange, router, modem, wireless not wireless. Loads of advice bandied about telling people to try this and that. When will it all be ok?
N/A

LLU is the method used to allow PlusNet to use an alternative broadband supplier than BT. In PN's case, the supplier is Tiscali. If it works as it is intended to, you should achieve higher speeds, but sadly, it is an utter shambles right now and my connection is next to unusable.