cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new user, can`t get further than access runner contol panel,

N/A

new user, can`t get further than access runner contol panel,

Hello

Just recieved my bundled usb modem today, installed ok although drivers are not digitally signed! When i double click the access runner control panel to setup the modem i get an error message headed "CnxAdslc" then inside " Configuration of the DSL Device is not possible because the hardware is not installed or the installation is corrupt". I have reinstalled the drivers many times and downloaded the newer drivers which don`t change anything. The RDY light flashes red and the LNK light glows a steady red. System devices reports no problems at all, where am I going wrong. Help please!!

thanks
doozer
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: new user, can`t get further than access runner contol pa

> Hello
>
> Just recieved my bundled usb modem today, installed ok although drivers are not digitally signed! When i double click the access runner control panel to setup the modem i get an error message headed "CnxAdslc" then inside " Configuration of the DSL Device is not possible because the hardware is not installed or the installation is corrupt". I have reinstalled the drivers many times and downloaded the newer drivers which don`t change anything. The RDY light flashes red and the LNK light glows a steady red. System devices reports no problems at all, where am I going wrong. Help please!!
>
> thanks
> doozer

Do u have your adsl modem cable pluged into the phone socket, i had no problems like that when i installed my usb modem, do u have any other usb device on that system pluged inHuh