cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new splitters from plusnet.

N/A

new splitters from plusnet.

I have some of the plusnet dodgy splitters" long story see previous post if interested". told by plusnet 10 days ago I would get some new ones. not yet arrived has anybody received the new ones yet!

regards Mike
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: new splitters from plusnet.

No, and I have to admit I starting to wonder whether we'll see them before the new year.

My lines drops every few minutes at the moment. Is it just me, or do you get the 'line dead' message a lot as well - neccesitating reboot to clear the problem. I'm not bothering CS at the moment becuase there is little point without having the new splitters.

Andy M
www.dove21.com

N/A

I was told over a week ago that they had been despatched........but I still dont have 'em.

I also have an issue with my plusnet supplied 3com 612 router which I and many others I presume are awaiting the fix / patch - no eta i'm told.....
N/A

Could not get an adsl link while using the old splitters so bought 1 from spotonuk.com for £5 + vat
code 1390049. I am only using one .I can get the link now ,but cannot get the phone to work at the same time yet. maybe when I get my new splitters from plusnet" dream on".

> I was told over a week ago that they had been despatched........but I still dont have 'em.
>
> I also have an issue with my plusnet supplied 3com 612 router which I and many others I presume are awaiting the fix / patch - no eta i'm told.....

N/A

Plusnet said wait 14 days for delivery - It'll be 14 days tomorrow. I can feel an excuse along the lines of "it's the Christmas Post, y'know" coming our way. I shouldn't tempt fate though - my faith could well be restored by a package in the mornings post.

Andy M
N/A

I received my new splitters today (sat 21st december). 16 days after their email.

And they work FINE!!!!

They are marked 'SOLWISE', but otherwise look the same as the crappy YCL ones.

Mark