cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new order and modem delivery question

N/A

Hi

My line activation is due on July 2nd, but i havent had the modem etc, sent yet. I was just wondering when this would normally happen? (hopefully before or on the activation day)

thanks
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

We normally wait for confirmation from BT of the expected activation date and send the hardware out a few days before this so it gets there for the activation date.
N/A

ok, thanks for that
N/A

hmmmm, had an email to say the broadband has been activated (as confirmed by the fact i can no longer logon to my old ISP), but the hardware from Plusnet is still 'awaiting despatch'. Luckily i have an old speedtouch 330 on loan from a friend, who is coming this afternoon to set it up with plusnet. But then of course he has to make another journey once the hardware from plusnet arrives :-(
James
Grafter

Hi there,

The Speedtouch should merely be a case of entering your username and password when using the software. When the router from us does arrive - I can see that it has been in a state of awaiting processing since this morning - it should be equally straight forward to set up.

Feel free to give us a shoult if you do have any difficulties with the set up.