cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new business accounts??

madswitcher
Grafter

new business accounts??

I would like some for of definitive statement from PlusNet on the below.

Being on the 2M Homeworker package (a £66 quid touch), I have seen the new 'domestic' packages arriving with an uncapped (Premier) 2M link for about £40.

The 2M Homeworker is still being advertised as available and I seem to remember some hints that this package was soon to be revamped to make it cheaper, but with the same features.

Any comments please

Regards, Mike :?
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

new business accounts??

Hi Mike,

The product and design teams are currently in the process of designing a new set of Homeworker and Business products which like the new Broadband Home account will be based on the new Capacity Based Charging model.
There's still some work to do so I can't say when the accounts will be announced.

What I can say is that when the new products arrive, like with the Home accounts we won't be forcing people to change to one of the new accounts but we will have a set of change paths available so that you can switch if you wish or stay on the account you are currently on.

The best thing to do is take a look at your bandwidth usage using the View My Usage Tool (under Connection settings in the member centre) and see what you use. Then when the new accounts are announced you'll be in a position to make an informed decision as to what you want to do. For example, if you find that your usage averages out say 4-5GB per month then an account with an included 5GB bandwidth would likely be the best choice.
N/A

new business accounts??

I am pleased to hear this. The costs for the business accounts are way out of line with the residential and homeworker accounts. I am paying nearly #50 per month (inc VAT) for the busines 512K account (which does have benefits such as multiple IPs - but even so). Like many small home based businesses I have 2 phone lines, so I could have TWO separate Plus.net residential or homeworker accounts for similar money to what I am paying for one business account.

Richard