cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new PN customer complaint!

N/A

I've just applied for a new broadband connection with PN on recommended. According to a Sunday Times report PN is supposed to be the best ISP in the country with a 92% customer satisfaction rating. It has taken them teh whole week to "check if broadband is available where I live" and am really getting fedup of waiting. What's worse I cant get through to them on telephone! Sad Does PN nomally take this long? I'm honestly ready to cancel my order and switch to another PN!
16 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Sounds like there's been a problem with your order, and its most likely to be BTw's fault, BTw's database that PN check is full of inaccuracies and they can really delay an order, especially if BT initially accept it and then realise there's a problem but don't tell anyone!

The best thing you can do it raise a ticket, the comms team aren't really on the forum right now as they are concentrating in getting rid of as many tickets as possible. Good luck and keep us updated!
shellsong
Grafter

Maybe you should stop reading the Sunday Times and use it as the pet litter it was clearly designed for! Tongue
N/A

A WHOLE week!? You should try 2... I'll be getting on for over a mointh since the initial order by the time my line's ready...
Community Veteran

Yes but yours has been down to the fact that an earlier ISP had not ceased and cleared your line.

Not a fault of Plusnets.
N/A

Don't blame PN, a big boy did it and ran away.
N/A

RUN, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! JUST TAKE THE REST OF US POOR ******* WITH YOU!!!
N/A

Can anyone tell me who publishes the PN Book of Excuses, I would love to have a copy. I bet it's a big bugger!
N/A

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL DUDE Go with BT. I swear PN have been nothing but problematic. Do not use them! Bt are more expensive by a few quid but you'll get a reliable service from them. I was with them for a year and my line did not drop once. With PN during the same time period it has dropped about 100 times. Not good at all! Get outta here!
Community Veteran

Is this another "Lets bash Plusnet" Thread :roll:
N/A

Yes, why ask?
N/A

ome on guys and girls plusnet are not all bad compared to some out there, so far my experience with plus net has been excellent, only two evenings i could not get my email and changing over was smooth. are you all having a bad hair day!!!
N/A

Changing over what? Bad is bad and not comparitive, and I have a bad hair day every day.
N/A

Hart, are you on their payroll? lol

Once upon a time, before the LLU disaster and merge with Tiscali - PN were a pretty good ISP. Since then, they've turned into the biggest pile of {CENSORED} who don't give a rats link:censored about the customer anymore. The only part of Joe Bloggs they're interested in - is the depth of his wallet.

I hope to god someone at plusnet sees this and terminates this account, because it'll be a {CENSORED} lot quicker than waiting for them to issue me my MAC code!!!

Enough excuses - enough BS - enough delaying tactics...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

:x :x :x

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Bypassing Swear filter removed link:rules ]
N/A

SPOT ON!

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Full quote of preceding post removed as per the link:rules]