cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my email is broken, how DO i contact plusnet????!!

N/A

How the hell do i actually contact anyone to tell them mmy email is brokenHuh

The service status says it is all working now but mine cannot connect.

I spent 5 minutes searching the website for the raise a ticket screen but couldn't find it, and I tried to call them but encountered an even worse mess of automated phone options, and after 5 minutes hadn't even got as far as queuing to be answered!!!

This is unbelievable. How they have changed since I joined, and also recommended many of my friends.

But someone PLEASE JUST TELL ME HOW TO REPORT A FAULT!!!! An url to the new ticket screen would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
7 REPLIES
N/A

update

I spent so long trying (and failing) to find a way to report this, that it's already working again, but I still need to know how to report faults in future! Does anyone knowHuh
Community Veteran

There are two telephone numbers at the foot of each forum page that you can call to report a fault on.

Or you can use the question (ticket) system by going to the Help and Support tab at the top of each page.
N/A

incorrect

er WRONG there is no form on that page, but I eventually found it on the following url, which will hopefully be useful to others:

http://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?help_action=tdl01
Community Veteran

Community Veteran

Re: incorrect

er WRONG there is no form on that page, but I eventually found it on the following url, which will hopefully be useful to others:

http://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?help_action=tdl01

Unfortunately using that route is fraught with danger.
The system is designed so that you follow a set route then your ticket goes straight to the correct department.
So as I said above. Start with the Help and Support tab above and then your ticket will be routed correctly and stand more chance of being dealt with quicker.
N/A

thanks

Thanks for the advice, but I'm still angry that this is so well hidden and I couldn't find it when I needed it. It's crazy hiding the fault report form behind a maze of "read the faq" type deadends!

I'm sure it wasn't like this the previous time I used it, but then everything at Plusnet seems to change around every week these days.
N/A

Hi,

I have similar issues with the email system. I lost all my emails since the problems last week. I can only use Webmail where I work and I lost 100's of important items from the inbox of my default account.

I raised a question on Sunday and had to phone the support line on Monday to get to speak to someone. I eventually got a 1st line techie tell me that it was my PC! how he could have said that without going off and checking things out I don't know - maybe they employ staff with ESP now? I work in 3rd line infastructure support for a major IT Co. I would be out of a job if I did that as we work to strict SLAs.

I asked for this to be excalated. Now its been 36hours since my question and still no reply.

The service is getting from bad to worse. Is there anyone in the hierarchy of PN who we can complain to?

Question | ID: 20448827