cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my adsl modem

N/A

my adsl modem

i was on the phone for 1hour try to get throught to techical support i got throught then i was cut off,
i got number 4511233
could you tell me if i got aadsl line because i can not use`s it my modem is us robotics plus could send me the setting for itso i can use it as i am thinking about cancel my payment for may 3 2002 as i pay april months and i can`t use it .
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: my adsl modem

> i was on the phone for 1hour try to get throught to techical support i got throught then i was cut off,
> i got number 4511233
> could you tell me if i got aadsl line because i can not use`s it my modem is us robotics plus could send me the setting for itso i can use it as i am thinking about cancel my payment for may 3 2002 as i pay april months and i can`t use it .
>

The settings are as follows.

Username: <your username>@plus.net
Enter your password as usual

Below are a number of additional settings which you may be required to enter as part of your ADSL set-up process. You may not be required to manually enter all of the details listed, particularly with many USB modems. Due to the 'plug-and- play' design of these modems, these settings may be automatically detected.

Data circuit information
VPI (Virtual Path Identifier) - 0
VCI (Virtual Channel Identifier) - 38

Data Link Encapsulation: PPPoA
PPP properties: VC Multiplexed

Kind Regards

Kevin

| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support ................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----