cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mvp

N/A

mvp

so has anyone got an answer to this do we ticket plusnet to force bt to repair their system or do i live with it [seems bt can do what they like ]i was blaming plusnet for this [just the time was 2 hours b4 their throttle] so i thought plus couldnt tell the time :lol: still cant complain too much my ping and online gaming are good
5 REPLIES
N/A

vp at my exchange is red

does this cause my abysmal downloads from 2 pm - 12 midnight on usenet? i'm on bb premier and noticed that at night my usenet is poor anytime after 2 pm but is plusnet throttling as well or should i raise a ticket for the bt exchange [been red since end september last fix was meant to be 16th october but vp is still showing red [downloads from midnite till 2pm are 200-220 kbps hit the 2 oclock and it drops to 10-20 kbps any sugestions as today sunday everything was running fine till 2 then it hit the wall
N/A

vp at my exchange is red

Results: Halfway

Code: WSHAL
County: Strathclyde
Enabled: 17 Nov 1999
Virtual paths: Red

BT is reporting that some of the virtual paths at this exchange are not operating within BT Wholesale's planning guidance, although they are still operating within the product specification.

At busy times, your ADSL connection may operate at a reduced speed, although not all customers on your exchange may be affected. You should only contact support if there is no current ETA date set.

The ETA fix time is: 16 Oct 05

Record last updated: 04 Oct 05

Historical information for this exchange:
Status Date
27 Sep 05 {shows red}
20 Sep 05 {shows red]
13 Sep 05{amber}
06 Sep 05 {green}
23 Aug 05[red}

Please note: This checker is not a generic fault tracker. It is updated weekly when updates are available and reflects a snapshot of speed capacity from each exchange. Results shown here should not lead you to conclusive proof of an issue. this is the screen shot for my exchange
N/A

vp at my exchange is red

Welcome To my world. BT where supposed to fix the exchange I am on on Monday 17th OCT but they didnt and i am experiance speeds similer to yours. Sad Evil
N/A

vp at my exchange is red

Well mine kinda suck. Sad
N/A

vp at my exchange is red

so has anyone got an answer to this do we ticket plusnet to force bt to repair their system or do i live with it

Its BT fault, don't think + Net can force BT to fix it quickly since the exchange is used by other ISPs. There will be a slow down in contention whether you use + Net or another ISP