cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

movies

N/A

movies

any1 know where i can download movies from (divx, mpeg or svcd)? willing to share what I already have
Tongue
9 REPLIES
N/A

RE: movies

Umm, movies of what?
N/A

> any1 know where i can download movies from (divx, mpeg or svcd)? willing to share what I already have
> Tongue

www.Kazaa.com is a file sharing program
N/A

already got kazaalite, it slow tho. wanna know of sum ftp's for films, movies. marix etc. got a few.

N/A

hi m8 nice ot meet yuo
yeha i can help you out bro contact me on
randy_scottmcty@hotmail.com

N/A

Hmm.

You do know your breaking the TOS if you download any copyrighted movies, and asking in the official ISP forums is REALLY not the thing to do Smiley
elton
Grafter

> Hmm.
>
> You do know your breaking the TOS if you download any copyrighted movies, and asking in the official ISP forums is REALLY not the thing to do Smiley

Mr Tac,

are you a serving officer in the Internet Police Squad or what?
They might be wanting to share home movies for all you know.

Notle.

--
Skonko!
N/A

Notle,

If you care to read the whole thread and understand it you would know he is not talking about home movies.

"sum ftp's for films, movies. marix etc"
FTPs for loading your home movies! wow!

"www.Kazaa.com is a file sharing program"
Yay! lets all share our home movies on kazaa!

And no I am not a member of Interpol or any other law enforcement agency.

I was pointing out that the official ISP forums are not the best place to request of stuff, and im sure the plusNET staff would back me 100% on this.
elton
Grafter

> Notle,
>
> If you care to read the whole thread and understand it you would know he is not talking about home movies.
>
> "sum ftp's for films, movies. marix etc"
> FTPs for loading your home movies! wow!
>
> "www.Kazaa.com is a file sharing program"
> Yay! lets all share our home movies on kazaa!
>
> And no I am not a member of Interpol or any other law enforcement agency.
>
> I was pointing out that the official ISP forums are not the best place to request of stuff, and im sure the plusNET staff would back me 100% on this.

Yes Mr Tac, I had read the whole thread before I replied to your post, but I saw nothing to suggest that anyone was even thinking about copyright infringment. Do you really believe that nobody ever made a home movie called 'matrix'?
If you don't work for Interpol, then you must surely be a school teacher, or a social worker, or a member of the T.A.? Are you?

Notle

--
Skonko!
N/A

Who said anything about the Matrix?
"marix"

My job? no sorry not a school teacher, work for a webhosting company.