cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moved house over 10 days ago - no support - no conn?!?

N/A

I'm really thinking of cancelling my account with plus. The phone support is useless, you never get to speak to anyone and they never phone you back?!

How are you meant to report a fault online if you have no connection?Huh

I have raised 2 faults so far about the moving house situation and initialised a moving house thing 10 days ago. I have had no information at all on the moving house thing.

my current fault -
We have not been able to complete the checks of your broadband service. This may be the result of a fault in the testing system rather than your service.

I replied on thurs stating I had moved house etc and have had no reply at all.

I also cannot talk to anyone as the 'support' line seems to be an automated answer machine.

my current fault - ID: 20004658

I'm not sure whether to open another moving house request or not??

given I have had no feedback at all from my last request. :? Evil
4 REPLIES
N/A

In your place I'd cancel the account explaining that PN customer support is non existent and then I'd wait to see what they say.

If they offer to sort out your problem there and then, I'd give PN the chance to do so, if not, there is no point in wasting any more time. After all, there are zillions of other ISPs falling over each others just waiting for your business...
N/A

You're not alone. I moved in nearly 3 weeks ago and still no broadband, no contacts, no emails. NO GOOD.

Good luck!
N/A

yeah, me too. The annoying thing is that I did have connection the day after I moved in, but this lasted less than a week. The house move ticket now says that an "incompatible product exists on this line", so they can't connect me!!

Think I'll be heading for a MAC soon...
N/A

I have got some info back now.
Dear Mr *****,
For us to move your ADSL service there will be an activation charge which is charged directly by BT.

The two options we offer are -
+ pay £52.88 upfront.
+ pay £5.88 and defer the rest of £47 over a 5 year period where by this amount is decreased by 20% for every full year that you stay with us.

So basically you still have to pay the £52.88 whatever option you go for? :? seems strange as you can get new adsl installed for free or in some cases for £40 ?

I guess I'm glad I'm not on a contract