cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mistake

N/A

mistake

I've been waiting 9 days for my hardware to arrive! Have I made a mistake signing up to plusnet?
9 REPLIES
N/A

RE: mistake

without a doubt yes.. stop the contract go else where, my 12 month home user account expires shortly and i am going to do the same, i share a house with another chap who uses another isp for DSL and his is much faster, much more reliable, and their support actualy respond, i have had a year of missery, and the last month has been the icing on the cake, run... jump, dodge, hide, do what you have to but get out now man before its too late!

the wost thing is to change ISP you have to wait a week without it while BT disconect your DSL, then a week to resubcribe to another ISP.. so you can either go with this one, or quit now and save all the hassle i have had.

> I've been waiting 9 days for my hardware to arrive! Have I made a mistake signing up to plusnet?

N/A

> I've been waiting 9 days for my hardware to arrive! Have I made a mistake signing up to plusnet?
I've got connectin back for about the sixth time today and every time i get this **** connection speed-

Your current bandwidth reading is:

213.00kbps

which means you can download at 26.63 KB/sec. from our servers.
Why am I paying full price for a half speed connection Huh??
Get your act together Pnet

--
N/A

That would also be my advice get out while you still can, I am waiting to the end of my 12 month contract also, then moving on, its been 6 months now of neverending problems one after another.
I now officialy regret ever coming back to Plusnet.
Twice burned now and I never repeat the same mistake 3 times.
All i can say in my defence is that i was to trusting.
Ali
N/A

yep - don't do it, anyone know how to get out of contact with plusnet - do i really have to wait until my year contract expires.

im paying for a service i am not getting and havent been for over a month.
N/A

i have only had any trobble with p/net tonight.
here is my speed now.

Downstream 469 Kbps (58.6 KB/sec) 539 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 246 Kbps (30.8 KB/sec) 282 Kbps (inc. overheads
penguinni
Grafter

Ahem. OK so Im only with PN for a couple of weeks but I havnt experienced any of the horrors others mention and refer to on these forums. In fact everything from ordering to installation went smoothly and I am enjoying speeds around 3 times faster than my old ISDN. I empathise with those who are having nightmares though and wonder if location and/or PC hardware/software is a factor?
I live in Bangor NI
penguinni
Grafter

Ahem. OK so Im only with PN for a couple of weeks but I havnt experienced any of the horrors others mention and refer to on these forums. In fact everything from ordering to installation went smoothly and I am enjoying speeds around 3 times faster than my old ISDN. I empathise with those who are having nightmares though and wonder if location and/or PC hardware/software is a factor?
I live in Bangor NI
N/A

You have made a mistake. Get out now. Quick.
N/A

Hello penguinni,

Everyone who joins PissNet always gets great connections in the first month.
Then they must switch you to an old hogged up pipe, after you've told everyone how great they are.
you will see when it happens.

For the majority here, this has been the case.
i joined in April and it was like concorde.
after a month.. it was crap.

I havent tested it out since they upgraded tonight yet, i have just logged back in there. so im not aware if it's any better now.

Good luck to you.
--
Jason
=====