cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

low price ADSL

N/A

low price ADSL

See that plusnet have reduced their ADSL package prices for new punters.

Will they be reducing the price for existing users as well? nothing about that on the boards.

Are we now going to have a two tier system where the origonal subscribers pay their existing fees and everybody else has a cheaper rate.

I for one don't like the idea of subsidising new subscribers just so that plusnet can rake in even more money.

How about a reply on this topic plusnet, assuming you even read the ADSL forum.

--
Reset
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: low price ADSL

> See that plusnet have reduced their ADSL package prices for new punters.
>
> Will they be reducing the price for existing users as well? nothing about that on the boards.
>
> Are we now going to have a two tier system where the origonal subscribers pay their existing fees and everybody else has a cheaper rate.
>
> I for one don't like the idea of subsidising new subscribers just so that plusnet can rake in even more money.
>
> How about a reply on this topic plusnet, assuming you even read the ADSL forum.
>
>
> --
> Reset

I think the new package prices only reflect the reduction in connection charges that BT Wholesale have set for the first quarter 2003, unless I have missed something :0)

No subsidising of existing customers from what I can see.

Drew
N/A

>
> I think the new package prices only reflect the reduction in connection charges that BT Wholesale have set for the first quarter 2003, unless I have missed something :0)
>
> No subsidising of existing customers from what I can see.
>
> Drew

Drew: look at ispreview for more info.
This is NOT the BT offer.
--
Reset
N/A

i agree it says its now 19.99 a month when b4 the cheapest was 22.99 a month, if plusnet dont lower for existing customers how will they fell about us ending a contract and then re joining?!
N/A

> i agree it says its now 19.99 a month when b4 the cheapest was 22.99 a month, if plusnet dont lower for existing customers how will they fell about us ending a contract and then re joining?!

Are you sure that's not for the "no frils" service? Previously £20.99

--
Life Is A Roller Coaster.
N/A

'tis the no frills package the p2p jobbie's still @
£22.99

> > i agree it says its now 19.99 a month when b4 the cheapest was 22.99 a month, if plusnet dont lower for existing customers how will they fell about us ending a contract and then re joining?!
>
> Are you sure that's not for the "no frils" service? Previously £20.99
>
>
> --
> Life Is A Roller Coaster.