cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lovesan attack

N/A

lovesan attack

01/12/2004 16:04:54 Your computer has been attacked from macveigh.force9.co.uk. Attack - Lovesan. The attack has been successfully repulsed.
01/12/2004 17:39:53 Your computer has been attacked from thebolter.plus.com. Attack - Lovesan. The attack has been successfully repulsed.
01/12/2004 19:39:03 Your computer has been attacked from maccas.plus.com. Attack - Lovesan. The attack has been successfully repulsed.

keep getting attacked ,what can i do in this matter ,i know the attack has been successfully repulsed ,do i just ignore? can i trace these suckers?
i am totally alien to this kind of issue ,please help guyz :x btw . who is thebolter.plus.com. maccas.plus.com. :shock:
2 REPLIES
N/A

lovesan attack

Sadly there is little you can do about these sort of attacks, since often they are caused by people who either don't have a firewall or proper anti-virus software.

It's best to regard them as background internet noise, and the fact they've been blocked means your firewall is work as it should Cheesy

You can pass on their details to the abuse@plus.net e-mail addy if you so wish, this can sometimes help. Just post a few details about each one, a few lines from your log with their IP addys or user names.

Aaron
N/A

lovesan attack

cheers gadgetboy ,i will do that ,i wanna nail the f**rs :twisted: