cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linskys wag 54g

N/A

linskys wag 54g

i have one coming soon just wondered if anyone has one and if there are any problems i might expect?
10 REPLIES
N/A

linskys wag 54g

have had one a couple of weeks now, not thrown any problems so far Smiley
holdtight
Grafter

linskys wag 54g

Been using mine now for about 4weeks, easy to set up plenty of
features and not had one problem yet, a great router
N/A

linskys wag 54g

thats what i like to hear thanks all....
SiMania
Grafter

linskys wag 54g

They're great, a piece of cake to set up, my wireless network in the house is great, streaming videos from my desktop to laptop in bed is underrated.
Bazza
Grafter

linskys wag 54g

I've had mine for nearly a week having replaced my broken D-Link modem and seperate router. The D-Link was much faster at recycling and very comprehensive to set up but the Linksys WAG54G is a lovely all in one package. The manual is a joke and is just about useless. No real examples of how to set up port forwarding etc but with good old Google you'll find any answers you need. I don't think you'll be dissapointed.
N/A

linskys wag 54g

thanks i have just finished with tech support top guys and im up and running ill get to the rest later many thanks everyone for the replies.......
N/A

linskys wag 54g

just an update i cant get into my router after talking to linskys they said to send it back to the shop i bought it from and get it replaced.has anyone got the settings so i dont have to call plusnet tec support when i get the replacement? appart from not being able to get into my router to change settings everything is fine.
Bazza
Grafter

linskys wag 54g

This has happened to me a few times. I found that if I powered it down and left it off for a minute then powered it back up up again it works.
N/A

linskys wag 54g

thanks ill try that later on i dont want to mess around sending things back now that everything is running fine...
N/A

linskys wag 54g

if you goto

my account / connection settings / connection details

all the stuff you need are there, I am of course presuming you meant those settings