cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line activation

N/A

line activation

I signed up on 27th June and am currently waiting for confirmation that the line has been activated and you can send out the connection equipment.

Any idea of a date yet?
4 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

line activation

Hi

Have you checked your order status under connection settings

If so what does it say ? also given the date you placed your order you should have
received your hardware by now

If nothings happening when it should be it would be better to open a ticket and
ask support to look into it for you here
N/A

line activation

My order status has been stuck on activating your line for quite a while now :?
Liam
Grafter

line activation

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay picking up on this thread, I have just been looking into your order for you to see what has happened.

It looks like BT rejected the original order on the grounds that your telephone line is unable to support the 1Mb fixed-speed product we ordered. Probably because you live quite far from the exchange? I have re-placed this order for you on an adaptive speed product (Max). This is where the line will negotiate the best speed possible when you connect.

I have raised a contact (ticket) on your account which I have assigned to myself so that I can monitor progress for you and make sure it proceeds. The order tracker on the Portal should update to reflect a date as soon as the order is accepted by BT within the next 24 hours or so.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in picking this up. BT's systems are supposed to issue us with an order rejection that we can pick-up on, however, in this case that did not happen.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.

Thanks,
Liam
Liam
Grafter

line activation

Order has now completed. You should now be able to connect.