cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a way to reset this binatone adsl modem ?? adsl2100

N/A

OK... Well the modem stuffed it self tonight and no longer wants to work.. I have tryed to reset using the small button on the back of it.

I did that about 30 times and then it started to work using the 10.0.0.2 ip address but then the admin pass would not allow me in..

and now the thing wont even connect to the pc. anyone know how to reset it or its gonna go out the window..

I think this modem is crap, there is no support for it no uk numbers for it and the staff dont know much about it.

I even tryed to use the new update for it and that didnt work heeeeeelp Smiley
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Powering the device off for a few minutes then back on seems to be the only option left.

Are you sure it's the ADSL device that is at fault. Have you tried reinstalling the PC drivers, unplugging it from the PC and reconnecting etc.

Are you using the default admin password which should be mentioned in the manual.

You may need to reset it to the factory defaults and set it up again - the manual should explain how to do this.

Failing that, if this is a PlusNet supplied device you need to get support via Contact Us.
N/A

tried them all... it wont even start up now.. just shows theres interner via the hub but not asdsl.. im using a usb one cos that wont work.. i gues it needs to come back to plus?