cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how much cash would you take for your ninth pipe plusnet :P

N/A

hehehehe how much do you want for it seeing it dont work properly Tongue <<messing ,,,i will give you 200 pounds per month for it,,,,

would i be right saying it is 115Mb,,,,,,and if i have it would i get the whole 115Mb,,,,,and would i have to get a new modem Tongue or new road,,,with 1 mile thick cable in it Tongue<<messing again,,,but hey its all good stuff
7 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

Tell you what - it cost us £47,000 so you can have it for £45,000 - It's hardly used. Not sure what postage would be like though. :lol:

Looks like the 24th is the next likely date for us to get this sorted though, although this should not cause as an issue, provided there are no more delays.

Regards,
N/A

Was it down to BT messing it up last time?
Ianwild
Grafter

No, it was down to Redback messing it up instead. We have a plan, but your gonna need to wait till January before I can tell you about it, for commercial reasons!

Cheers,
N/A

Ah well, as long as it wasn't my beloved PlusNet messing up, I don't mind!
Ianwild
Grafter

At the end of the day we will take responsibility for any problem on our network - I don't like playing the blame game....
N/A

Oh yeah, I know a lot of customers would be angry if you just said it was Redback's fault (they're paying you, not Redback!) but still. Nice to know it was really someone else's fault.
Ianwild
Grafter

Same as the problem with the two pipes earlier and the fact that we can't block pings from our networks. Lets just say we are working with Redback at the highest levels to ensure they are giving us the level of service we have paid for, but ho hum, these things are sent to try us!

Cheers,