cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how many ppl are happy with their 2mb line

N/A

as title says..ive justordered upgrade from my 1mb which i was v happy with,but thouhgt why not ive contacted pn and got this
2005-01-05
03:01:35
You
Assigned : (internal note) Automatic regrade process: Payment was successfully taken for the regrade fee of £14.99
2005-01-05
03:01:47
You
Assigned : (internal note) Automatic regrade process: The regrade request has been submitted to BT
2005-01-05
03:01:47
Script User
Unused - ADC - Developers Open : Your Contact Us Ticket has been placed on hold until Wednesday 12th January while BT perform the regrade on your line
2005-01-05
03:40:10

Assigned : (internal note) The automated regrade system: British Telecom have confirmed that this regrade order has been checked and accepted.

so how long i know it says 5-7 but as bt have accepted so quikly will it be a bit sooner,many thanks
20 REPLIES
N/A

Regrades are now a automated process.

This means a computer program looks at youe request, and performs the tests that PlusNet would normaly perform by hand.

If these check out, the order is then pushed through to BT.

Those messages are just a log of this process in action.

The last message, simply means another script has checked and confirmed that the order is now in the BT systems, and that an error or automated rejection on BT's side has not occured.

It is unlikely that you will get the regrade any sooner than 5 days.
N/A

quote::how many ppl are happy with their 2mb line

mine would be great ,if i didnt keep getting these random disconnects Sad
N/A

ID
Grafter

Re: how many ppl are happy with their 2mb line

Very Happy here! I Avg 1.8mb most of the time.
Any faults i've had have been Hardware (D-Link) and user error Wink
N/A

cheers for replys,im still gettin my ppp interface probsHuh?connection dropping maybe time for a router firmware update Wink
N/A

I am more than happy with the line, the service, customer care and even how quick the mods n such on here are ready to help with any probs, couldnt do better as far as I am concerned!
Midville
Grafter

I have only been up and running with BB for the last 3 weeks or so, all I can say is that my 2mb is really good and I am totally happy with it.
N/A

are u ppl using a router or modem and which ones ,cheers Wink
N/A

Am happy with my 2MB and am using a MRi ADSL PCI Modem (MRi PDSL01)

It was a close battle for 1st place, with the MRi - PDSL01 taking the gold medal as the best PCI modem.

http://www.adslguide.org/hardware/reviews/2002/q3/pci-roundup/
Midville
Grafter

I have got Netgears DG834G works well and looks quite tidy , also quite reasonably priced too.
N/A

cheers pps for replys Wink
graingerjjb
Grafter

V Happy with 2Mb line - again getting 1.8Mb regulary, even had 1.9Mb before now. Using a Linksys WAG54G and would recommend it.
fotobits
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Reasonably happy with my 2Mbps download speed, 'though can still be rather erratic.
Worst problem is that the upload speed frequently drops to a low value, during peak times. Right now adslguide records 46/49Mbps!
I hope that this problem will disappear when the smaller pipes are replaced in 2/3-months time
fotobits
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

.........sorry, I mean 46/49Kbps!