cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long must i wait?

N/A

how long must i wait?

Hi Solja,

I also ordered my 1mb broadband on the 29th June 2003, and have only been told today that it has been activated. Now i still need to wait for the hardware to be delivered. Cry

I dont mind that it has taken this long, because the asdl tracker said it would take 7 - 10 working days. I am however annoyed that the payment was taken on the 3 July and i will only be able to use the service next week some time....that means i have already paid for 14 days of service that i couldn't use, surely +net should only take the payment on receipt of the asdl activationHuh Evil
5 REPLIES
N/A

how long must i wait?

hi,

i ordered my adsl on the 29 june 2003 and it is now 10th july and i still have no adsl and no start pack, infact i have nothing lol Sad my account was charged on the 4th july but since then i have heard nothing can you please tell me how long it is goin to take, because i am gonna have to wait even longer when i do get activated coz modem wont be arrivin anytime soon. can u give me a specific date of when i am goin to be activated and when i will recieve my adsl starter pack. btw my user name is solja

thx
N/A

how long must i wait?

raise a ticket sorry thats all i can suggest, you could call too. hope someone from +net gets onto this Cheesy

hope it gets solved

yours
marc
N/A

how long must i wait?

I ordered on the 27th and I'm not quite connected yet. I did have to wait for direct debit to clear then I a problem with some account details - my fault not plusnet's.

So I'm on the BT stage now, so anything could happen. I've got my router so I'm gonna plug in tonight and see what happens (prays for ADSL link light!)
N/A

how long must i wait?

yeah thast a point, BT doo seem to be taking AGES to activatre lines / notify people about itt, ive had reports from all over the shop telling me this and that about waiting for up 2 months for ttheir ADSL to come through (allthough i find this a lttile far fetched to be honest
N/A

how long must i wait?

Long lead times can be expected on newly enabled exchanges (reports of upto and above 21 days).

The only other way to find out what is casuing delays, is to ask +Net to ask. THis can take time, as BT can be slow to process such requests (these requests are known to take longer too, now that pre-ordering is in full swing, and has every growing waiting lists).