cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting connection and kik off probs anybody else

N/A

getting connection and kik off probs anybody else

ok me and a m8 who lives about 500 yards down road , we live in derbyshire are both having probs, mine has happened 4 or 5 times now and its very very frustrating it kiks me off but doesnt kik me off at there end so therefore i cannot reconnect, and just when i thought it was me again my m8 fones me this mornig to say his +net is dissconnecting a lot, anybody else having probs.

or any staff here like to comment, oh and i have already raised a ticket for this.
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: getting connection and kik off probs anybody else

> ok me and a m8 who lives about 500 yards down road , we live in derbyshire are both having probs, mine has happened 4 or 5 times now and its very very frustrating it kiks me off but doesnt kik me off at there end so therefore i cannot reconnect, and just when i thought it was me again my m8 fones me this mornig to say his +net is dissconnecting a lot, anybody else having probs.
>
> or any staff here like to comment, oh and i have already raised a ticket for this.

No,

No problems like that, if my router loses the dsl line, it just connects again.

It does disconnect sometimes, usually when the phone is in use, but not all the time. Even if I pull the dsl line out of the back and plug it in again, it just waits a few secconds and is back online.

Does yours happen when the phone is being used or is it all the time ??

Bill

N/A

>
> No problems like that, if my router loses the dsl line, it just connects again.
>
> It does disconnect sometimes, usually when the phone is in use, but not all the time. Even if I pull the dsl line out of the back and plug it in again, it just waits a few secconds and is back online.
>
> Does yours happen when the phone is being used or is it all the time ??
>
> Bill
>
>

not really m8
basically my adsl runner stays connected 99% of the time basically when my pc is on the runner has a connection, but whats happening with me is say when u connect to the internet threw the normal ie its after a session when u do a normal internet dissconnection, that iam getting the problem of were the +net exchange is still showing iam connected when iam not.therefore creating the oroblem as described of were , when i want to go back on it wont connect, and like i say this has happened to me now 4 or 5 times now and a phone call to them is the only way to get back on as they have to physically kick me of there end.

as for my friend there basically saying to me today that there just getting dissconnected off ie as well and having to reconnect a lot, and with them living very close to me iam wondering if there is a problem somewere near us, anyway ill w8 to see what my ticket raises, because to be quite honest this happening this many times in only 2 weeks of service is in my opinion not what iam paying a lot of maoney for.

N/A

To make youe it disconnects pull the micro-filter out of the socket. That will make sure it disconnects you from their end. Then you should be able to reconnect. Not sure why your getting disconnected in the first place though.

Dave Allan
N/A

> To make youe it disconnects pull the micro-filter out of the socket. That will make sure it disconnects you from their end. Then you should be able to reconnect. Not sure why your getting disconnected in the first place though.
>
> Dave Allan

m8 ive done all that, and it can still show connected at there end, oh and iam actually disconnecting myself normally, u know when u finsh a session on the net u shut down internet explorer thats all iam doing.
rafael
Grafter

> ok me and a m8 who lives about 500 yards down road , we live in derbyshire are both having probs, mine has happened 4 or 5 times now and its very very frustrating it kiks me off but doesnt kik me off at there end so therefore i cannot reconnect, and just when i thought it was me again my m8 fones me this mornig to say his +net is dissconnecting a lot, anybody else having probs.
>
> or any staff here like to comment, oh and i have already raised a ticket for this.

Hi there
I just got activated with plusnet last wednesday and over the weekend the internet has been cutting out loads. (above every 1hour to 2 hours it happens)It seems that the line keeps getting dropped. Not sure what it is, but about to raise a ticket.
Let me know if you solve the problem

Cheers