cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fujitsu fdx310 usb modem

N/A

fujitsu fdx310 usb modem

HELP
I have the above modem running in Windows 2000 Professional and it's fine. I have upgraded to Windows XP - modem software loads ok but when I activate the dial-up connector it sits on .38 until time out. I have the latest drivers from Fujitsu, no information on their site other than compatible with XP - can anyone help?
--
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: fujitsu fdx310 usb modem

> HELP
> I have the above modem running in Windows 2000 Professional and it's fine. I have upgraded to Windows XP - modem software loads ok but when I activate the dial-up connector it sits on .38 until time out. I have the latest drivers from Fujitsu, no information on their site other than compatible with XP - can anyone help?
>
> --
>

Explain this 'sits on .38 until time out' and i might be able to help you, i had major problems when i first got this modem...
N/A

RE: fujitsu fdx310 usb modem

> > HELP
> > I have the above modem running in Windows 2000 Professional and it's fine. I have upgraded to Windows XP - modem software loads ok but when I activate the dial-up connector it sits on .38 until time out. I have the latest drivers from Fujitsu, no information on their site other than compatible with XP - can anyone help?
> >
> > --
> >
>
>
> Explain this 'sits on .38 until time out' and i might be able to help you, i had major problems when i first got this modem...
>
hi barbara
The distribution of the driver for the BT-based UK market is fixed at VPI=0, VCI=38 in the dial settings (0, 3Cool. so im told?.