cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freezing

N/A

freezing

ever since i got dsl my computer keeps freezing,why is this?
16 REPLIES
N/A

RE: freezing

> ever since i got dsl my computer keeps freezing,why is this?

Maureen,
i reckon if you would like any of us to give you some suggestions, supplying more info might be helpful.

is your adsl modem a PCI card or USB? processor type?? etc anything like this. Also its probably wise to raise a ticket with Technical Support as they may have some idea's to try.
N/A

> > ever since i got dsl my computer keeps freezing,why is this?
>
> Maureen,
> i reckon if you would like any of us to give you some suggestions, supplying more info might be helpful.
>
> is your adsl modem a PCI card or USB? processor type?? etc anything like this. Also its probably wise to raise a ticket with Technical Support as they may have some idea's to try.

THE NAMES STE NOT MAUREEN AND THE MODEM IS THE DYNAMO USB,WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?,I RAISED A TICKET BUT IM TIRED OF WAITING.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

> > > ever since i got dsl my computer keeps freezing,why is this?
> >
> > Maureen,
> > i reckon if you would like any of us to give you some suggestions, supplying more info might be helpful.
> >
> > is your adsl modem a PCI card or USB? processor type?? etc anything like this. Also its probably wise to raise a ticket with Technical Support as they may have some idea's to try.
>
> THE NAMES STE NOT MAUREEN AND THE MODEM IS THE DYNAMO USB,WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?,I RAISED A TICKET BUT IM TIRED OF WAITING.

It's your USB modem more than likely, seeing as you dont care for polite replies to a polite question I'll dump you here

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/qanda.asp?faq=usb

--
ADSL @ 288/576 Self Install
IRC.UTCHAT.COM
Usually in #utgames #UT2003
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
jlpappin
Grafter

No need to bitch at someone who was trying to help Maureen.
N/A

Yeah, freezing. Sure is a bit frosty up here in Scotland Smiley
N/A

> Yeah, freezing. Sure is a bit frosty up here in Scotland Smiley

LOL Maureen is blowing up your way is she :naughty:
Bet it's not as cold as my winter in Canada. -30+ brrrrr

--
Homerlovesbeer mmmmmmmmmm beer
N/A

> > Yeah, freezing. Sure is a bit frosty up here in Scotland Smiley
>
> LOL Maureen is blowing up your way is she :naughty:
> Bet it's not as cold as my winter in Canada. -30+ brrrrr
>
> WHAT THE ***** R U ON ABOUT MAN,AND I TOLD U IM NOT MAUREEN THIS IS HER SON I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS FUCKIN PROBLEM MAN.
>
>
> --
> Homerlovesbeer mmmmmmmmmm beer

N/A

> > WHAT THE ***** R U ON ABOUT MAN,AND I TOLD U IM NOT MAUREEN THIS IS HER SON I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS FUCKIN PROBLEM MAN.
> >
With an attitude like this you will be lucky if your mom don't pull down your short legged trousers and give you the spanking you deserve.

ON YOUR SPOILT BARE ASS.
--
Reset
elton
Grafter

> > WHAT THE ***** R U ON ABOUT MAN,AND I TOLD U IM NOT MAUREEN THIS IS HER SON I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS FUCKIN PROBLEM MAN.

Hey Maureen, it looks like broke your mother's computer.

--
Skonko!
N/A

Can everyone back off and cool down please.

Reading through these threads it seems quite obvious to me that Ste was not aware that using upper case typing on the internet signifies shouting and that his message was open to misinterpretation.

It's bad enough trying to get help with a frustrating computer problem, without discussion forums ending up like a rugby scrum.

Now, if anybody out there can shed some light on the problem at hand, please give the poor chap the benefit of the doubt and help stop him chucking the computer out of the window (as we all feel like doing sometimes).
elton
Grafter

> Can everyone back off and cool down please.
>
> Reading through these threads it seems quite obvious to me that Ste was not aware that using upper case typing on the internet signifies shouting and that his message was open to misinterpretation.
>
> It's bad enough trying to get help with a frustrating computer problem, without discussion forums ending up like a rugby scrum.
>
> Now, if anybody out there can shed some light on the problem at hand, please give the poor chap the benefit of the doubt and help stop him chucking the computer out of the window (as we all feel like doing sometimes).
>

Maureen was directly confrontational with someone who was trying to help him. And he somehow got away with using the 'f' word, without being censored. Well that just isn't right! I hope his mother chucks the computer straight at him.
Unless you're going to fix his mother's pc, I doubt he's going to get any help here.
--
Skonko!
N/A

> > Can everyone back off and cool down please.
> >
> > Reading through these threads it seems quite obvious to me that Ste was not aware that using upper case typing on the internet signifies shouting and that his message was open to misinterpretation.
> >
> > It's bad enough trying to get help with a frustrating computer problem, without discussion forums ending up like a rugby scrum.
> >
> > Now, if anybody out there can shed some light on the problem at hand, please give the poor chap the benefit of the doubt and help stop him chucking the computer out of the window (as we all feel like doing sometimes).
> >
>
> Maureen was directly confrontational with someone who was trying to help him. And he somehow got away with using the 'f' word, without being censored. Well that just isn't right! I hope his mother chucks the computer straight at him.
> Unless you're going to fix his mother's pc, I doubt he's going to get any help here.
>
> --
> Skonko!
> *****
N/A

> > Maureen was directly confrontational with someone who was trying to help him. And he somehow got away with using the 'f' word, without being censored. Well that just isn't right! I hope his mother chucks the computer straight at him.
> > Unless you're going to fix his mother's pc, I doubt he's going to get any help here.
> >
> > --
> > Skonko!
> >
>
----^^
LOL even this reply was censored. If maureen's brat can't even do that properly then pft!! Looks about 12 by the spelling too :cheese:

--
Homerlovesbeer mmmmmmmmmm beer
N/A

>
> > > Maureen was directly confrontational with someone who was trying to help him. And he somehow got away with using the 'f' word, without being censored. Well that just isn't right! I hope his mother chucks the computer straight at him.
> > > Unless you're going to fix his mother's pc, I doubt he's going to get any help here.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Skonko!
> > >
> *****
> > SKONKO GO AND ***** YOURSELF YOU SAD PATHETIC LITTLE WANKER.
> ----^^
> LOL even this reply was censored. If maureen's brat can't even do that properly then pft!! Looks about 12 by the spelling too :cheese:
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Homerlovesbeer mmmmmmmmmm beer