cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forums are +nets best customer services

owlguard
Grafter

forums are +nets best customer services

Its took a thick Tyke a while to twig to this but these forums are the best customer services that plusnets got and probably ever will have.The people who have helped me sort out a few problems are just very knowledgable and indeed kind with there time.I am staying with plusnet but i know how bad they have been lately.I was off the internet for around 10 days,I got sms messages telling me to go to the website help,to get updates on my situation,(with no connection).I tried to reply to the sms messages and was told after having to get on the phone,costs to plusnet phone services in a week,approx£10,that we havent got an sms message reply up and running but you could have replied to the sms message via an answerphone message service but i couldnt find this reply service..I complained and was told basically how lucky i was to get a local rate number,to spend 1 morning,2 hrs 15 mins and still didnt get an answer.The bottom line is,I asked to buy a new modem from there shop,just in case it was the modem that was the problem,im sure cs was trying to save me money and told me modems hardly ever go wrong,I have in fact got a new netgear -modem,router from currys and im now thank god back on the internet.Just a tip to plusnet,why not send people a modem router or whatever,by very fast post,then if that works they could keep it and purchase it from plusnet and if its of no use send it back by fast post,just another wee step to not have customers seething at the poor cs staff.
Regards ray,best wishes for Christmas to all plusnet staff and customers,Oh and come on Wednesday.