cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fair usage stuff...

N/A

fair usage stuff...

Hi, newbie question..... i just got plusnet switched on today and i may be blind but i cant seem to find what they find acceptable usage for the 2mb premier service? anyone have a figure as to what it is a month?

Thank ya.
2 REPLIES
N/A

fair usage stuff...

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Plus net and the forums.

In answer to your question I could direct you to the current rules, however these are just about to change.

Rather than try and summarise whats happening, it may be best that you read this recent announcement from Plus net. It will clarify and explain all that is happening.

If you have any questions after that, we'll be glad to attempt to answer them. Smiley

In short, the allowances discussed in that document will fit the usage patterns of the vast majority of customers, so its not a daunting prospect and clarifies and indeed simplifies the current set up.

Hope it helps.
N/A

fair usage stuff...

lol thats a bit of a read after a day of work!! but yes got the figures which aint to bad, well except that im guessing that they are talkin about monthly figures and not weekly? so il be allowed upto 15gb of peak usage a month. think i got to used to using the business package with unlimited usage 24/7 Cheesy