cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 721 - yet another user with issues

N/A

my broadband experiance lasted 30 minutes if that. i had to reboot and it stopped working with 721 errors.

it is not my pc or equipment and i have done all required checks. the dsl light is solid.

i have already made phone calls about this with no reimbursement. the plusnet system is slow even from other broadband computers and is struggling to let me do a contact customer ticket.

i am frustrated and annoyed at paying for this sevice if nothing is going to be done.

please rectify this for me immediately otherwise i will have to consider migrating to a better isp which has a good reputation.

this is your chance to make ammends and prove that you do offer customer support to your users who keep you in business.

kind regards

maureen Sad
1 REPLY
N/A

Hi Maureen,

Welcome to the forums Smiley

Error 721 generally relates to authentication issues and 99.9% of the time is down to a users settings, hardware set up or software issues We need to go through a process of elimination.

Can you ensure that you are using the correct username and password when loggin in.

Your username will generally be cadplots@plusdsl.net as opposed to your email address.

At the risk of being over simplistic, also ensure that your password is correct and in the correct case.

If you have checked all of the above, then we need to carry out some other checks.

Perhaps you could answer a few questions for me.

Has the connection ever worked?

If so have you installed anything or made any changes to your set up recently?

What modem are you using?

What operating system are you running?

Is your operating system up to date with patches and updates?

What AV and Firewall software are you using?

Have you run Anti Spyware software on your system recently?

Sorry for the 20 questions, but the answers will help to get to the botttom of this.

Look forward to hearing from you.