Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email

N/A

email

We cannot get used to plus net at all!

What email address do I use?
The one with 'postmaster' at the start?

Was under the impression that we could have as many email addresses as we wanted......but the extra ones have to be tagged on to the original...that cant be right surely?

I thought the address for the site was www.plus.net?
it does not work....we have to put in www.plus.com!

The list goes on and on and on and on......

I dont seem to be able to get rid of trash from the mail box.....what a complicated mail box system!

Cry Cry Cry :? :?

boy! do we need help!
5 REPLIES
N/A

email

Hi there,

Have a read at this guide to setting up and using PN email.

If you have any further queries post back.
N/A

email

Thanks, but we have looked at the help page you gave, but still none the wiser, our username is jonanncris, so our address we realise is jonanncris@jonanncris.plus.net but if our son wants one his would be peter@jonanncris.plus.net is this right? the jonanncris after the @ sign has to stay the same?

clearing the emails looks simple too, but we keep deleting them, or even send them to the trash and try to delete from there, sometimes they go, but mostly they keep coming back!

Told you we need help! :? lol

thanks
Alecto
Grafter

email

your email address will be anythingyoulike@jonanncris.plus.com (I think they're all com, not net now).

If you want people to have separate mailboxes, you can set these up with any names you like, but Plusnet always email you via postmaster@jonanncris.plus.com, which is your default address.
But anything else before the @ sign will get through.
N/A

email

You'd likely do better raising an official support ticket with PN.
N/A

email

well we did have two mailboxes but emails were crossing over so have finally managed to delete one!
Is there some sort of time delay on anything we do on plus net?
we deleted emails, came back later and they were still there, after a whole day they finally went.
Also what is the point of having more than one plus net email when they cross over....even with different passwords?