cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mails

N/A

e-mails

I get e-mails in full HTML code sometimes whitch males it hard reading,+nets suggestion is to use someone else to receive my mail.anyone else hae this problem.:bandit:
3 REPLIES
fonejacker
Grafter

RE: e-mails

> I get e-mails in full HTML code sometimes whitch males it hard reading,+nets suggestion is to use someone else to receive my mail.anyone else hae this problem.:bandit:

Hi,

Looking at the ticket, my colleague advised you to use mail software that was able to display HTML emails more effectively.

Your question seems a little vague, perhaps there has been a misunderstanding?

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

> > I get e-mails in full HTML code sometimes whitch males it hard reading,+nets suggestion is to use someone else to receive my mail.anyone else hae this problem.:bandit:
>
> Hi,
>
> Looking at the ticket, my colleague advised you to use mail software that was able to display HTML emails more effectively.
>
> Your question seems a little vague, perhaps there has been a misunderstanding?
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support

I don't think it was vague it comes in code <html> <head> etc.the full list not in a readable form.I have to pass it on to out-lookexpress:bandit:
fonejacker
Grafter

> I don't think it was vague it comes in code <html> <head> etc.the full list not in a readable form.I have to pass it on to out-lookexpress:bandit:

Hi There,

95% of our users download their mail into outlook express directly - That is where the confusion has arisen. The webmail feature on our portal isn't realy designed to act as your main email client, it is just a method to read your email if you are away from your normal internet connection.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support