cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading from winmx

N/A

downloading from winmx

I have ADSL connection, but why are my download speeds so slow on winmx, especially downloading AVI,MPEG,SVCD ??

Help !!!!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: downloading from winmx

> I have ADSL connection, but why are my download speeds so slow on winmx, especially downloading AVI,MPEG,SVCD ??
>
> Help !!!!
>

Cause your download sppeds depend on how good the upload speed is of the person/people you are getting the files from. You can select to only search files from people with a good connection (Cable/DSL) which should make it a bit better.

Bill
Community Veteran

Also get WinMX to search for other people with the same file once you are downloading. This will certainly speed up your downloads.

Chris
N/A

> I have ADSL connection, but why are my download speeds so slow on winmx, especially downloading AVI,MPEG,SVCD ??

The only way to sure fire fast downloads is to talk to the people that have the file you require, and share your files, sometimes you find someone nice enuff to start u downloading from them others want u to trade which is still ok, if you let someone upload off you at a good speed they are almost sure to let u dl from them at a high speed!
Go for the T1 connections and search North america for the best variety!!