cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disconnected

N/A

disconnected

i keep getting disconnected although my wiring is fine its getting realy annoying any1 know why this is happening Evil :x
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

disconnected

I know what you are talking about. My connection has been dropping and the ADSL light going out on my router breifly for a few weeks now. It only appears to happen during peak times. It appears to be since I opted in for MAX although I am not being upgraded because the program is on hold. There is no problem with my wiring either as I have a rock solid 1 Meg connection here for years with Wanadoo then Plus Net. I am using a Dlink DSL 504. What type of router are you using?
N/A

disconnected

im using a voyager 105 usb adsl modem i havent changed anything with my connection its just started happening for no reason :?
N/A

I am also am being disconnected daily

I haven't got an answer but can also report that I've recently started getting disconnected on an almost daily basis after using Plusnet for nearly two year without any issues. The only indication of why this isi happening is the status I get when I run the router (Buffalo WMR-G54) diag program. All diagnostics tests pass except for the Test Authentication with ISP At which point the only way to get back my connection is to reboot the router.

Granville