cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dabs conexant adsl modem/router

N/A

dabs conexant adsl modem/router

ive been trying for 5 days now to configure modem to work with plusnet,i have all the lights i believe flashing correctly but the configuration page 10.0.0.2 either never comes up or when it does when u change and save settings it tries to either coonect to internet or "web page caanot be found"i have it coonected via usb (drivers installed) and via network card in my pc via back hub on router,this took 4 days to get green "link light" to come on,if anyone has any ideas what im doing wrong please email me as soon as you can as ive almost lost patience and have ordered a speedtouch usb modem in case this doesnt work,if anyone wants to ring me even better,email me on either address displayed here or winzip51@hotmail.com,if anyone gets this going for me i promise to send thema top 40 cd of their choice! yes im desperate!

what should it appear as under device manager?
mine appears as conexant network adapator usb

fergal

2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: dabs conexant adsl modem/router

As per my phone call, the splitters are now right. Make sure you have a word in session name or this router will not connect.

Kind regards

Kevin

--
--
| Saeed Rahman ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

RE: dabs conexant adsl modem/router

>thanks kevin for all your help,ive now removed usb lead and am trying to configure using network card and cable but i still cant get configuration page to appear,ive ordered another modem usb speedtouch but thats gonna take a week to arrive so im still gonna try to fix this but running out of ideas

fergal