cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer petition for compensation

N/A

customer petition for compensation

How about we all club together and send a customer petition to PlusNet stating how dissatisfied we are with the 'service' and demanding some form of compensation - if enough signatures/names are presented, they might actually do something right for a change!
12 REPLIES
N/A

RE: customer petition for compensation

I totally agree I have had constant problems with my ADSL over the last 3 weeks. When I contacted Plusnet they simply said is was not their policy to give any sort of refund. Can you imagine if they ran a shop; if you purchased a product and it was faulty you would just have to lump it.

As far as I am aware as a comsumer if you pay for a product and that product is not provided or is faulty you have the right to a refund.

So there must be something we can do?

P.S Currently on my modem ringing up my phone bill again, due to ADSL not working.
--
N/A

Agreed, this is totally out of hand now. In any other situation the supplier would never get away with it. Might I suggest the petition goes to the BBC's Watchdog so they can follow up on our behalf. That much poor press would surely kick +net into life.

N/A

I agree
I have been unable to connect at all to the ADSL service close to 2 weeks now
I am currently using the 56k dial up which is very very slow and it is costing me

N/A

count me in on that,.,

I am sick of this.. since 2 months it has been 100% unreliable.. we should at the VERY least get a month subs refunded.

> How about we all club together and send a customer petition to PlusNet stating how dissatisfied we are with the 'service' and demanding some form of compensation - if enough signatures/names are presented, they might actually do something right for a change!

N/A

I also agree,
Some compensation would be very nice but come on. Do you REALLY think they will pay out? And anyway, from what i have heard, in their terms and conditions, they DONT have to pay for loss of service :angryfire: which obviously i think is shocking.

Dave Allan
jlpappin
Grafter

Mine has only been messing about for a few days but count me in anyways as it has cost my dearly with my online games RUINED not to mention important research for uni unable to be completed.
N/A

Where do I sign? :mad:
N/A

Man, what is this America??!? Sure the last two/three days have been a bit up n down but normally for never more than 10minutes at the most in my experiance. Theres nothing worse then a litigious society.
N/A

> Man, what is this America??!? Sure the last two/three days have been a bit up n down but normally for never more than 10minutes at the most in my experiance. Theres nothing worse then a litigious society.

what planet r u on!!!! perhaps u work there!

I haven't had a decent service ie speed/reliability for over a month now!

The service is pathetic - why the hell should i be paying for something i cant use, and am now also paying for the call of dial up.
N/A

The Service is rubbish... and a premium rate support line that takes an age to get someone and then all they say is post a contact us or someone will get back to you, whats the point in having a phone centre, close the phone centre and get some support staff.

I have emailed watchdog before, and will support any action thats taken, I have been told that we dont offer refunds because there is no 'Service Level Agreement' I think we we could reduce the typing for this and they should change this is a "No Service Agreement!!".

Has anyone noticed the lack of Support posts to this, I was once told that the Management and Directors read these forums, maybe they get a censored version, or is this a leg or 'grabit andrun', as they seem to have no problem taking my £80 a month.

Paul
N/A

Count me in.
N/A

Business customer on "business" (ha ha ha) service! Been offline for 4 out of the last 6 weeks, first because of BT cock-ups and now PlusNet.

Just had a £300 phone bill for Internet connectivity over that period!!!

Sign me up - this service STINKS!

Regards

--
Emeric Miszti
http://www.uksecurityonline.com