cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create password

N/A

create password

i have outlook 2003 and i want to create a password for my accounts so no one can read my email is there anyway of doing this and ifso how because my dad also has a account and we use the same pc thanks
4 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

create password

What version of Windows are you running? IIRC, Office 2003 will only run on XP.

You can create seperate User accounts for Windows XP in Control Panel > Users.

This will seperate your Outlook profiles up and you can each choose a seperate password to log on to the PC.

Bear in mind this will also seperate your Desktop, Personal Settings like Bookmarks, Favourites etc....
N/A

create password

i have now dont that also i had to set up my email again but i heard it take time for it to work as at the moment im getting errors
N/A

create password

i can send email via outlook but im not recieving it but on my dads desktop name he can recieve so is it plusnet that have to set something up to get me recieving it
N/A

create password

Assuming you both have seperate email accounts you should send and recieve with no problem. You set the password to username+mailboxname so your username is paulclarke1951 and your mail account is paul you would logon in outlook to get your mail with paulclarke1951+paul and use your main password that you use to connect.

If you dont have seperate acounts you need to go onto the portal and add one for your self