cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continuous disconnecting

N/A

continuous disconnecting

I keep getting disconnected. During work, I come back, disconnected. Wake up in morning, disconnected. It's only been occuring in the last 4 odd days. I got the email through on the 19th telling me I'm being regraded. I think I'm meant to keep the line connected for 10 days. However I cannot.
Any ideas? Anyone else suffer this same problem?
thanks Smiley
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

continuous disconnecting

It will happen during the 1st 10days, your line is under testing to try and work out the best possible speed for the up to 8mb service, so if it tries to go to fast and your line can't' cope it will disconnect, it is a pain but thankfully its only for 10days!
N/A

continuous disconnecting

10 days...

Means these to a Gamer:

1 BWL run = about losing chance to get my epics

1 MC run = About losing my dkp

1 AQ run= About losing my spot in any raid soon..

Come on, help!
Community Veteran

continuous disconnecting

unfortunatly you've just got to live with it. Every person on every ISP that moves to MaxDSL has to go through the 10day testing period. After the 10days it should be a lot more stable
Gryzor
Grafter

continuous disconnecting

The things most people dont get is that they still have usable connections between disconnects whereas the original poster and many others do not.

Can people stop quoting this 10 days business. It was simply put as a guildeline. The period for testing is 'UP TO 10 days' but can be completed well before. I would speak to PN via the phone, tickets seem to have taken a back seat at the moment. I spoke to mine and the testing period ended after 3 days however was stuck in an endless loop of attempting to connect at too high a speed and therefore dropping out, BT Wholesale next step.

As for the WoW player I hear your cries mate, people moving above you in the DKP ladder because you cant join. One thing you can say is at least you don't have to sit through the wipes on any new boss encounters Smiley
N/A

continuous disconnecting

Well thanks for posting this info at least it explains why I keep losing connection.
Getting through to customer services is a joke, always engaged.
N/A

continuous disconnecting

If i dont have my internet connect 24/7, will this influence what the final speed I shall get?