cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contemplating upgrade to 2mpbs

N/A

Currently on a 1mbps service with unlimited bw for 32.99 a month how much will it cost for 2mpbs with unlimited.
also if will the new price of £29.99 for 1mb premier(unlimited bw) come into place automatically? or will i need to email customer support and ask to be changed to it free of charge??

all answers will be greatly appreciated

LG
15 REPLIES
N/A

Here you go, hope this is what your looking for:

http://www.plus.net/products/broadband_home.html
Community Veteran

http://www.plus.net/support/faq/upgrade_guide.shtml#q7

However I would wait a few days as the regrade price will be reducing quite a bit.
N/A

thanks found that out. whats the average time for a regrade? is it usually done before the 7 days is up?Huh
N/A

When you submit a regrade, PlusNet will place the ticket on hold.

It usualy happens on the day they are set to take it off hold (the ticket will state this).

At this time, it will have either happened, failed or have further information for you.
N/A

do u lose your connection at any period of time during the regrade.
ei from when you apply until when they have attempted the regrade?
Community Veteran

Downtime is just kept to a few minutes at the actual time of the upgrade when BT switch you over to the higher speed connection.
N/A

sounds great think i'll move over as soon as the new pricing comes into effect
N/A

when will the new pricing take effect?
any ideas how long we have to wait
thanks
Community Veteran

Confirmed for Tomorrow (tue) sometime. There is likely to be an announcement so you all will know when it happens. It's a watch this space situation Wink
N/A

Phone today all was agreed so just a case of the site being updated I think
N/A

is payment only via cc?? as my initial activation fee etc was payed by debit card.
N/A

IIRC, you can add a debit card in the secondry card box, at which point you can ask for a one-off payment to be taken from it.
N/A

er, where does Plusnet Justify £39.99 for a regrade from homeworker pro 2Mb to 2000 Home Premier, BT only Charge £12.93 inc VAT for that regrade Evil

other question is that I noticed that ADSL HomeWorker 2Mb costs only £24.99 to regrade (of which I signed up for and was upgraded to Pro Automatically) why is that so different, I take it Chimps came up with these prices?
N/A

Only a guess but you often find companies will subsidise an upgrade but will not subsidise a downgrade