cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection

N/A

connection

my internet keeps flippin disconnecting for no link:censored reason and i am really gettin link:censored off with this crap :twisted: its never happened with my old internet (freedom2surf) seriously link:censored] is going on :?: :?:

Moderators note by John (johnessex) As per posts below please don't try and avoid the word censor. These are family forums read by all ages.
6 REPLIES
N/A

connection

I had the same issue...just had to live with it, but after few days i realised i got upgraded to 2mb from 1 mb so i assumed that i was geting disconnected because my line was getting upgraded..duno if thats the case with you

YOur router settings may need tweaking..like the idle time, some router disconnects after some time
N/A

connection

How long has this been going on for ? and is it since you migrated to +net.. What is your connection speed now compared to what you had at F2s. Personally i was on 2 meg when i migrated over and my connection has been as stable as it was at F2s.
N/A

connection

There is no point coming on the forum using bad language as that solves nothing. The forum is for other users to help you we cant do that if you dont give details of your problem and setup.
N/A

connection

Laviza,

Deliberately trying to avoid the swear filter is behaviour which is not tolerated on these forums and will not get your problem resolved.

Try, minus the swearing, to describe your problem and the equipment you are using.
N/A

connection

zoom ADSL modem on 2meg premier, everything is connected properly but i keep getting disconnected
N/A

connection

Hi there,

Connection problems – Things to try first

A number of customers seem to be experiencing a range of issues such as loss of synch with the exchange (flashing ADSL /link light) or connection drop outs. These issues are generally not down to Plus net but tend to arise from the users own equipment or BT line or exchange problems.

Before raising any of these issues with support it may be beneficial to try some self diagnosis first. In some cases these tests will have to be carried out before an issue can be raised with BT.

The self diagnosis procedures are all documented in the Tutorials and FAQ section of the forums.

The first place to try is Tutorials & FAQs: ADSL: Trouble Shooting

Another source of connection problems, frequently encountered, stems from wiring and filter issues.

Details on checking and resolving these problems can be found in Tutorials & FAQs: ADSL: Wiring and Filters

It may also prove useful to check if there any issues with your exchange.

This link will provide details.

If the guides are followed they may go a long way towards resolving or at least identifying any issues and will make life easier should an issue need to be raised with support.

In addition, If you are using a USB modem, these have been known to cause dropouts due to incorrect installation, driver corruption or lack of power supplied by the usb port to the modem.

If you can borrow a router that would be a good way of eliminating that problem.

Try the items mentioned above and let us know how you get on.