cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection

N/A

connection

Still waiting for plusnet to keep me informed of progress, which at present is nil.

So much for plusnets wonderfull adsl service, since 02/09/02 have been waiting for connection and so far nothing except that plusnet are not slow taking money from me.

Shame they do not show the same swiftnest on actually supplying the service that I am paying for.

Even their marvelous "ticket" system has gone on strike.

Don't suppose anyone from plusnet would care to comment?
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: connection

Wow!

They should soo not be taking money if you dont have a connection, take the cash out of your bank? i did that last month to get a problem sorted, and i got a phone call that night from them!
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

I was under the impression that they take your connection fee from you immediately, which would be refunded if your line was non-ADSL compliant.

I could be wrong here though. Smiley

phillight
Grafter

I've also been waiting since 2nd Sept.

A support ticket I posted yesterday morning has apparently 'been escalcated as a high priority', but I haven't had a response from PlusNet yet.

Phil
N/A

I notice that there is not one comment out of all of them that is from a Plusnet rep.
To save the hassle and money for phone calls, Id just try to be patient.

They do not seem to be bothered about you new or old.

All they seem to do ontime or early is take money.

Notice how the first payment has to be paid before you even get told it going on for definant.

Then after you pay them you wait and then get anoyed coz you got no adsl.

But then they quick to turn it off if there seem to be a fault in payment details.

But then if you have a friend that helps you out by letting the use of there credit card for initial payment only.....and plusnet then continue to take 2 months payments over the coasre of 6 days.

So as i say, Dont even bother for the hassle

karlhedges@hotmail.com