cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection dropped today:(

N/A

LO all my 1mb connection today dropped out about 11.15 this morning. now this has never happend before, I am on the huyton exchange and there doesnt seem to be any problems with it. has this happend to anyone else and also is this plusnets fault. Sad
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

ADSL Connections do drop from time to time, for a multitude of reasons - problems BTs end, PlusNets end or your end.
So long as it doesnt happen often then its just a glitch and nothing to worry about.
Chris
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

There are no MSO's in your area and the last maintenance work was on 8/4/04 in the early hours of the morning.
As Chris says it's probably just one of those things, the connection can drop for many reasons. So long as it reconnects straight away then you've nothing to worry about.
N/A

Yeah u will from time 2 time broadband does go down. When i first had bb it did it every so often. And now hardly at all
N/A

It happens to me as well, however normally it's during the night. My router records in it's logs when the connection has dropped.

I normally get about one drop out a month (outside of any maintenance), since having my line fixed. It always reconnects straight away though.