cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting dynamode a360???

N/A

connecting dynamode a360???

ive had successive problems getting the dynamode a360 modem to work, ive signed up for plusnet and my line has been activated etc etc
when i install the driver suite it is not creating the desktop shotcut to wip tec?
or in network connections so i have no way to create a connection to the internet
Is any one else having the same problem as the tech. staff havent got a clue?

ive tried manually assigning the drivers but it still doesnt work.

can any1 helpHuh?
6 REPLIES
Brickinit
Grafter

RE: connecting dynamode a360???

hi sean
i had the same problem, what did in the end was shut down all un-needed running programs ie. realplayer and the likes and anti-virus software and reinstalled the a360 drivers

malc
:cheese:

> ive had successive problems getting the dynamode a360 modem to work, ive signed up for plusnet and my line has been activated etc etc
> when i install the driver suite it is not creating the desktop shotcut to wip tec?
> or in network connections so i have no way to create a connection to the internet
> Is any one else having the same problem as the tech. staff havent got a clue?
>
> ive tried manually assigning the drivers but it still doesnt work.
>
> can any1 helpHuh?

N/A

My programs are shut down, do you mean uninstall? or delete? I would be very grateful if you could let me know in a bit more detail, thanks

hi sean
> i had the same problem, what did in the end was shut down all un-needed running programs ie. realplayer and the likes and anti-virus software and reinstalled the a360 drivers
>
> malc
> :cheese:
>
> > ive had successive problems getting the dynamode a360 modem to work, ive signed up for plusnet and my line has been activated etc etc
> > when i install the driver suite it is not creating the desktop shotcut to wip tec?
> > or in network connections so i have no way to create a connection to the internet
> > Is any one else having the same problem as the tech. staff havent got a clue?
> >
> > ive tried manually assigning the drivers but it still doesnt work.
> >
> > can any1 helpHuh?
>
>

Brickinit
Grafter

i just stopped them running, i done control alt delete (the old 3 finger salute) and closed each program that was not needed. you would not need to uninstall them.

> My programs are shut down, do you mean uninstall? or delete? I would be very grateful if you could let me know in a bit more detail, thanks
N/A

ive just tried that and still no joy!

> i just stopped them running, i done control alt delete (the old 3 finger salute) and closed each program that was not needed. you would not need to uninstall them.
>
>
> > My programs are shut down, do you mean uninstall? or delete? I would be very grateful if you could let me know in a bit more detail, thanks
>

Brickinit
Grafter

sean
i have just entered a search on the forums putting a360 in the search criteria and there are numerous problems and answers to many to name on here it may help if you could do the same. sorry could not be of more help. i know how frustating it can be.

malc

> ive just tried that and still no joy!
>
>
>
>
N/A

did you get this resolved? the same problem happening...
thanks lots
Sali

> ive had successive problems getting the dynamode a360 modem to work, ive signed up for plusnet and my line has been activated etc etc
> when i install the driver suite it is not creating the desktop shotcut to wip tec?
> or in network connections so i have no way to create a connection to the internet
> Is any one else having the same problem as the tech. staff havent got a clue?
>
> ive tried manually assigning the drivers but it still doesnt work.
>
> can any1 helpHuh?