cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused -contract up now

N/A

my 12 month contract on easystart package is now up. Whats the best option for me now? I am only on 512k. Do i automatically change to monthly contract now?

Im Paying 24.99 now so do i downgrade to the premier 2mb? In which case would my binatone adsl 500 support 2mb?

really havnt a clue what to do.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

You can regrade to the Premier package @ £21.99 per month, and wait for the promised free speed upgrade. There is a one off £15 administration fee, but you recover this in 5 months with the £3 per month saving.

Or look at the Broadband Plus or Pay As You Go packages; these are cheaper by with restrictions, so check the product details carefully.

The third option is to stay on EasyStart, and get Premier, but pay £3 per month over the odds.

Personally I would recommend option 1. (That’s what I did.)
It may also be worth challenging Plus.Net on the £15 administration fee, other users have reported discounts, and in at least one case the fee being waived.

The Binatone modem will support up to 6/8mb

Chilly
N/A

happy chappy

i called customer sevices today to ask about ways to avoid the 15 charge we had quite a few dicussions and i called back twice and in the end he was nice enough to give me a free regrade Smiley

I had to hold on phone for a long time bt the guy was very nice
N/A

Will someone from Plusnet take alook at my acount then?.

My 12 month Easystart contract was up in November 2004 they wont give me a free regrade Sad im still paying £24.99 for 512k now.

Thank you.
N/A

Re: happy chappy

i called customer sevices today to ask about ways to avoid the 15 charge we had quite a few dicussions and i called back twice and in the end he was nice enough to give me a free regrade Smiley

I had to hold on phone for a long time bt the guy was very nice

If thats true how come i cant get a free regrade then? same postion as you.

Seems to me if your lucky enoth you will get a free regrade.

Gess im just not that lucky Cry
N/A

lots bof other service providers offer free set up and hardware at the moment aswell as plusnet if they dont give you a free regrade say to them you will take you money somewhere else, worked for me free regrade to 2mb for free and free package downgrade saved me £30, Cheesy